• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    where is what?
    What's on second.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

or if you don't have phone insurance what about home insurance?
      Don't have the phone insurance and the xs on the home insurance is more than the cost of repair
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

http://www.jibjab.com/view/109483

safe

Comment

It looks like we won't reach the next milestone before I head off
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            But who's on first? And what's the name of the second baseman?
            Yes.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Don't have the phone insurance and the xs on the home insurance is more than the cost of repair
              oh well. suck it up then. i only ever had mobile insurance once (on my first motorola in 96). i actually used it too - 'cos it got waterlogged and they gave me a shiny new one. which was nice.

Comment

but then i realised that i had had it long enough to warrant a free upgrade anyway so every time since then i have declined the insurance option.

Comment

works ok as long as the phone stays in one piece / doesn't get lost within that period.

Comment

been lucky so far. left them at hotels, in hire cars at holiday homes... always been returned to me. one of these days i'm going to do a bear.

Comment

I'm sitting here crying with laughter!

Transcript linky.

Comment

Working...
                      X