• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    There are at least three squirrels living in the trees at the bottom of my new garden.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Yes, unfortunately they are grey squirrels
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Yes, unfortunately they are grey squirrels
        They are clearly superior species. Be grateful they don't feed on humans.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          They are clearly superior species. Be grateful they don't feed on humans.
          But they do eat nuts, so keep your zipper up

Comment

I have about 8 ton of rubble and debris from the house renovation to get rid of as well, do I order a skip, or move it using my tipper truck to the rubbish tip ?

Comment

Probably easier to order a skip, and less time consuming for me.

Comment

Even if it does work out more expensive, at least it isn't dragging me away from the work at the house.

Comment

The painting is going well, my wife has been undertaking that onerous task, and doing an excellent job of it too.

Comment

My son in law gave us ten gallons of contract emulsion (White matt) that we are first coating with. it is a good filler paint and makes an excellent base for the more expensive final coats.

Comment

Just remembered, I have to drain the central heating system tomorrow and put the inhibitor in, it has still got the flush in it.

Comment

Working...
                      X