• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the building work, rendering, concreting, plastering, carpentry etc is finished now.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Just have to fit the bath and washbasin & Bidet.

Comment

Then floor the kitchen and fit the units and counter tops, which will take me a whole day to do.

Comment

I will lay the Parquet flooring in the hallway and conservatory after we have moved in, I have to wait for the floors to dry completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            I have to wait for the floors to dry completely.
            Why won't you wait until next person posts before posting consecutively?

Comment

I will also fit the ceiling fans to the living rooms, dining room bedrooms and conservatory after we have moved in.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Why won't you wait until next person posts before posting consecutively?
                Because next person too slow

Hi AtW

There are at least three squirrels living in the trees at the bottom of my new garden.

Comment

I was going to cut the tree's down, but granddaughters like the tree's and especially the squirrels, so I am stuck with the tree's and squirrels now.

Comment

They hung basket things up with nuts in them and have been watching them feed. (so have I )

Comment

Just remembered, I still have to put the pepperpot vent on the chimney stack and render it

Comment

Working...
                      X