• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's what babysitters do, isn't it?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Raid the booze when nobody's in.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Let's go see what there is...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          It's too quiet.
          BOO!

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
            BOO!
            So you've finally found the inspiration you needed!

Silence!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              The harddisk is rattling a lot less since IE crashed & restarted itself.
              That's illogical, Captain.

By 'rattling' do you mean 'accessed'?

Is it just a noisy drive and so anything that reduces access makes it seem quieter?

Or has the crash resulted in those parts of the drive where the head stepper motor is most noisy now being full?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                And thanks for asking, but no, I do not want to inform M$ of the failure yet again of their pile of ordure.
                Between you and me ...

... I suspect they know already.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  So you've finally found the inspiration you needed!

Silence!

Well, you have been carefully putting everyone to bed. But it has not worked on me.

Comment

I really should go to bed. But I am not quite ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      I really should go to bed. But I am not quite ready.
                      What else do you need to do?

Comment

Working...
                      X