• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasssty Bill Gatessss and Micro$$$$$$oftssssss. We hatessss them.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Evening denizens

We have been busy today

Sorry to hear about the toyboy, Carling... still, if he's getting so possessive so early in the relationship, he's either a control freak or deeply insecure, or both

Shag 'em and dump 'em, that's the way
      Cheers Chimp

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
      How do people manage to post so much and not have clients notice there internet usage ? I got 200 ish posts in a months and feel like Im about to marched off site
      Its called dedication
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Morning BI
        Bazza gets caught

Comment

In tidying up yesterday, I found my lost USB stick! It was in the pocket of a bodywarmer I didn't think I had worn for 7 months.
          And - far more importantly - the Eagle Bitter keyring to which it was attached.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Its called dedication
            Dedication's what you need.

Morning BI
            Hiya! Sorry to hear you are at work.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Dedication's what you need.

Hiya! Sorry to hear you are at work.
              This will be my last weekend for a while so I'm trying not to get too depressed

Bloody cold in here though...
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Never been....

Is this the one Ned is going on?
                Yep. There is a few of us going up. You can tag along if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                  Yep. There is a few of us going up. You can tag along if you like.
                  Nah, it's ok, thanks.... I have a really busy few weeks coming up so I need to look after my pennies

Ned is looking forward to it though.
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Nah, it's ok, thanks.... I have a really busy few weeks coming up so I need to look after my pennies

Ned is looking forward to it though.
                    That is such a cop out.

We could find you a scottish toy-boy. Now if that doesn't tempt you

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                      That is such a cop out.

We could find you a scottish toy-boy. Now if that doesn't tempt you
                      Cheeky Sod

Next time, I think I will aim for an older man..... with any luck, I will find one with some level of emotional maturity.....
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X