• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    BI will have to get them into training

Well done!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Well, ladies and gentlemen.... me and the toyboy are no more.... it lasted, what..... a week maybe?

We went out last night for sis's bday and he kicked off at me for dancing with a mate, who I have known for years...

So I told him to sling his hook!

No more nookie for me
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I see no signs of BI, either
        I have been testing lager hangovers for effectiveness.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

If I remember correctly (and I often do) he once asserted that he had been lucky enough to marry his best friend.
          Yep.

Comment

Anyway, 72000 is here (unless a lurker strikes and I get 7200x where x is an integer greater than or equal to 1) and I really should go to bed.

Got to be at my best if I'm to navigate the Super Monkey Car up the M1 tomorrow afternoon

Night all

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Making it another quiet day no doubt

Well done!

Comment

TPD is for drivel!
                Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                We have a human rights act - why not a human responsibilities act?
                NOT for damn good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  DS23 8,337
                  zeitghost 7,010
                  TheFaQQer 6,373
                  Diver 5,525
                  BrowneIssue 5,455
                  cailin maith 5,367
                  BrilloPad 4,317
                  NickFitz 3,735

Where's BI got to

He's landed a juicy contract hasn't he ?
                  Nursing a series of hangovers.

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  That's withholding information that is

Get back here
                  I'm working on it...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Originally posted by DS23 View Post

zeitghost has 7000 tpd's!
                    Well, so I have, and I never noticed...

Well done!

Comment

brownie is back!

hi brownei

Comment

Working...
                      X