• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and of those how many do you use? that is, used in the last 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Last time, I lived in my flip flops.... it's great... bare feet in the day and flip flops at night, it's so relaxed....
      ahh shoes. yes. i like living in flip flops on holiday. i have a pair that i bought in a dingy corner shop in bordeaux about 8 years ago and they are perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        sticking to the drivel agenda... how many holiday bags do you have in total?
        Crikey, I have no idea..... I have been to a few places and always manage to get a handbag..... usually.... didn't get one in Mexico or Cuba... I don't think

Altogether I own about 130 handbags.... from over the years... God, that is soooooo embarassing to admit...
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

and of those how many do you use? that is, used in the last 12 months.
          change them all the time, about once a week...
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Crikey, I have no idea..... I have been to a few places and always manage to get a handbag..... usually.... didn't get one in Mexico or Cuba... I don't think

Altogether I own about 130 handbags.... from over the years... God, that is soooooo embarassing to admit...
            bugger me - that is a lot. have you ever thrown any away? or sold any?

Comment

ahh shoes. yes. i like living in flip flops on holiday. i have a pair that i bought in a dingy corner shop in bordeaux about 8 years ago and they are perfect.
              I used to always wear the ones that came free in Cosmo at the beginning of the summer and then last year, I actually bought a pair and the comfort factor increased tenfold....
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

change them all the time, about once a week...
                well in that case more power to your elbow m'lady! btw - where the heck do you keep them?

Comment

bugger me - that is a lot. have you ever thrown any away? or sold any?
                  Sold 2 that ex-husband bought me.... never throw them away, I do give some away though, ususlly to family etc, we have a swap every now and again....
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

out of the 130 do you have a favourite?

Comment

well in that case more power to your elbow m'lady! btw - where the heck do you keep them?
                      Tell me about it.... my most recent faves are fecking huge yokes... really heavy too

I keep them in boxes on top of the wardrobe and in the storage cupboard.... it's too many, I do know that...
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X