• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not much further on than where we were before.
    Last edited by DS23; 21 January 2008, 16:07. Reason: ooo arrrr

Comment

anything interesting happening on festive road zg?

Comment

not much happening here. i wonder if my concurrent request has finished yet... i doubt it.

Comment

festive road is where mr ben lives. in my minds eye festive road is the street you look upon to see the delights of the neked lady dancing around the rubble strewn buddleia.

Comment

does that make sense?

Comment

as sandy sang, who knows where the time goes...
              Last edited by DS23; 21 January 2008, 16:16. Reason: ftftfttftfftft

Comment

ahhh what a sweet voice she had.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Haven't seen the semi neked lady for a while, maybe she's under the patio...
                  surely not the front patio?

Comment

in which case... i put it to you... how do you know that there is a patio?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      Does what make sense?
                      festive road in my minds eye equating to the semi-neked lady street

Comment

Working...
                      X