• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still, what do you pay them for?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      at this time of year sounds like a reasonable excuse despite that fact that you'd expect most people to have done it by now.
      Except for people like me - probably why they're so busy
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

ooops.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          still, what do you pay them for?
          I'm beginning to wonder

Comment

upside

Comment

But I was a permie until March 19th last year so my accountant is telling me to just fill it out with nothing to declare which we're doing this Friday.

Still wet behind the ears me
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

your head

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  But I was a permie until March 19th last year so my accountant is telling me to just fill it out with nothing to declare which we're doing this Friday.

Still wet behind the ears me
                  don't worry. you'll soon be dry.

Comment

said oops upside your head

Comment

was that the one with the silly canoe style dance?

Comment

Working...
                      X