• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

consecutive post?

Comment

yeah! consecutive!

I am such a rebel.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        My new phone includes a number of preset text message templates.

One of them is "I love you too."

Ah well, it's the thought that counts

If they're going to include boilerplate text to send to the missus, they should have one that says "Yes, dear" as well
        I have been saying for years that EVERY mobile should have a big red button that says the number. Literally "zero seven two ..." since very other mobile phone call requires you to tell the person on the other end you number but you don't know your own number because you never ring it.

Another useful function is the green button. Pressing that makes the phone go to maximum volume and broadcast

"I'M ON THE TRAIN"

Reminds me of emails like this:

-------------------------------------------
        BrowneIssue,

I hate you, you complete and utter twonk - you've screwed everything up. May all your children be stillborn. FOAD.

Susan Stropp.

with kindest regards from

Suzy

X X X
        -------------------------------------------

I hate boilerplate luvviness with a passion.

"You're call is important to us. Please continue to hold."
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Long pig... yum!
          That's SO rude, handbag features!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Hi!

Now I'm back in Real Time™. I shall go off and make a couple of batches of beer.

Bye!

Comment

evening all

Comment

fitted a new oven today

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  fitted a new oven today
                  hopefully the wifes cooking might taste a bit better

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    hopefully the wifes cooking might taste a bit better
                    dont let her read that...