• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    There's another girl here whose top has ridden up her back - she has a tattoo at the base of her back - you know the sort of thing I mean
    A "tramp stamp"? "Arse antlers"? "Slag tag"?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
      I've only just joined - lunch should arrive soon
      Nice timing!

You won't forget to claim expenses for lunch though, will you?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        A "tramp stamp"? "Arse antlers"? "Slag tag"?
        Yep - arse antlers
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

There was a rough old bag of nutty slack with a tramp stamp the other day that instead of being some arbitrary picture was a bloke's name.

I couldn't help but have this vision of the rest of her life being spent explaining to every bloke that gives her one doggy-fashion who Wayne was.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            There was a rough old bag of nutty slack with a tramp stamp the other day that instead of being some arbitrary picture was a bloke's name.

I couldn't help but have this vision of the rest of her life being spent explaining to every bloke that gives her one doggy-fashion who Wayne was.
            She shoulg get 'tta' added to the end.

She could then say that that's what she likes to be called during sex!!
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Mind you, if they're doing it doggy fashion is probably 'cos he's watching the telly.

Comment

I still think there is nothing wrong with tats......
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  I still think there is nothing wrong with tats......
                  On sailors....

Do you have a confession? Do you have tats?

Comment

lunchtime - Jacket Potato, beans, sweetcorn, no butter...

yum!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                      On sailors....

Do you have a confession? Do you have tats?
                      3 and want another one....
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X