• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you having an affair with her ?
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Goodnight all
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Just off out - but I have to say - I misread "Jazz and Spank Club",
          Me too. "Jizz and Spank Club".

Context sensitive Freudianism, presumably.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Me too. "Jizz and Spank Club".
            Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Can I come ? Please
            It's what the club is for.

Bend over.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              One of the security people came round earlier and turned all the lights off - he was most apologetic when he realised I was still sitting here.

if I had a bag, they'd want to search it...

When I left with my laptop bag the other day, I just said "That's my laptop" and the bloke was "OK, no problem"... yet he then wanted to check inside my camera case
              I recognise that behaviour.

Do not leave any valuables on that site. Security will steal them.

BT was the best site for that. Processors, SIMMs, entire laptops, ZIP drives, anything PC related would go walkies in the night.

Usual story though. Once we proved it had to be Security (even used the call logging system to determine which shifts it was too!) BT just hushed it up.

As far as I can see, working in Security or being a cleaner one may as well pinch anything not bolted down - these big companies never do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                A bloke goes into a watchmaker's shop.
                " I'd like a potato clock please."
                " I'm sorry sir, there's no such thing "
                " Yes, there is, really, I just need a potato clock "
                " I have been in the business 37 years and I have never come across any such thing. "
                " Well, I guess it's a clock made from a potato or something. "
                " Sorry, never heard of one. Where did you hear about it ? "
                " My new boss; he said I start tomorrow at 9 O'clock, so I've got to get a potato clock....."
                Was there a footnote with this joke? 'Cos I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Thats a shame...

Yup, still real busy... will be until the end of the month...

I booked a week away today

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    your right look
                    That didn't work!

Didn't expect that, did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      should go to bed really

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X