• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I've been extracting crystals out of their cases so the kiddies can see what's inside a quartz crystal can...

They're ever so interesting.
    Kewl! Taking things to bits for money! Can life get better than that?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Whereas the oriental ladies in the cartoons often seem overjoyed at it all...
      Those tiny little mouths and - yet - what they can do with them is, quite frankly, surprising.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Or so I am told, anyway.

Comment

Who will gain this prize, I wonder...

I wondered lonely as a cloud.

Well done!

Comment

I seem to be drivelling away to myself again... it's a bit like the wall in the cuk facebook thingie...
            at the time maybe but not now.

Comment

odd isn't it. you can be alone at the time and then later (when you are not even there) you are not alone anymore.

Comment

10 more to get into the next century.

Comment

wonder what happened in the year 691. no doubt wikipedia will tell me something.

Comment

not a lot. though it seems wu zetian (the "heavenly empress" who despite being female actually managed to become an emperor- emperor shengshen) went through 3 different chancellors.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      wonder what happened in the year 691. no doubt wikipedia will tell me something.
                      The greatest of all Umayyad constructions is the Dome of the Rock Mosque, built by Caliph ‘Abd al-Malik ibn Marwan in the year 691.

Did Wikipedia have that?

Comment

Working...
                      X