• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the next gen drives will be much, much smaller but this will do for the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I was washing beer bottles.
      of course. a perfect time to do it.

Comment

how's linux?

Comment

i wonder how long it will take to backup.

Comment

time for more coffee

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              of course. a perfect time to do it.
              That's what I thought too.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

and some fruit and some nuts.

Comment

and then some <quietly now> work

Comment

i think the answer is a long time. this may not be the fastest backup in the world. still no change in pc (sorry, mac) or app performance so who cares.

Comment

I'm bored.

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

I've got paperwork to do, stuff for the accountant ('cos he certainly won't), chase up the gardening company 'cos they're taking two payments every month and not returning my calls, and other stuff I'm too bored to recall.

I've got a list two pages long of stuff that needs doing and it is all boring.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X