• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    ... ditzy women who are into auras and crystals and stuff like that...
    Don't get me started.

These people can vote. Did you know that?

Amazing.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'm guessing it's not your face she wants for her birthday treat.
      Yeah, you're right.

Tea-making ability / wallet / dishwashing skills...
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Knoppix

So, I download and run the patching program. Flashing past as the batch file runs I see:

"Unable to create directory"

and

"Path not found - knoppix\syslinux\win32"

Hairy arse.

Comment

Knoppix

The batch file contains the line:

mkdir knoppix\syslinux\win32

which does not work in DOS. You have to do:

mkdir knoppix
          mkdir knoppix\syslinux
          mkdir knoppix\syslinux\win32

WHY DON'T PEOPLE TEST STUFF ANY MORE?

Comment

FIGHT! FIGHT!

BI v. FG... what will the harvest be...
            Links.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              you can't write off spain like that!i mean it's not my favourite place in the world but it deserves better than that.
              Better than what? Having to put up with German & British tourists?

Comment

ok, so certain parts of spain in holiday season are unpleasant. but you get them all over the place.

Comment

what's that place in southern spain on the costa blanca?

Comment

benidorm!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      what's that place in southern spain on the costa blanca?
                      Phuktyfino.

Morning DS23

Comment

Working...
                      X