• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if I should have another pack of Hula Hoops?
    That boy go raaaaaaa
    Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

hi Diablo

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
        I wonder if I should have another pack of Hula Hoops?

No

Yes

Take your pick...

Comment

Hi Brillo, I'm just loafing around while Mrs Diablo laughs at me trying to put Hula Hoops on my fingers and eat them like a 10 yr old

How are you today?
          That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Hi Brillo, I'm just loafing around while Mrs Diablo laughs at me trying to put Hula Hoops on my fingers and eat them like a 10 yr old

How are you today?
            I think Mrs Diablo is being nasty - poke her with your pitchfork :-)

Men never stop being 10 years old - only difference between men and boys is price of their toys.

I have had a big day - full story over several posts...

Comment

Have I missed much?

Anyway I went to the Manoir today.

Comment

I think Mrs Diablo is being nasty - poke her with your pitchfork :-)

Men never stop being 10 years old - only difference between men and boys is price of their toys.

I have had a big day - full story over several posts...

What can I say I'm young at heart, Mrs Diablo knows that.

Let the story begin Brillo...
                That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Le Manoir Aux Quatree Saison is Raymond Blanc's restaurant near Oxford.

Comment

Have I missed much?

Anyway I went to the Manoir today.

Not much been fairly tepid, usual few suspects been around. Though BrowneIssue was having major issues trying to get Linux on a USB stick. I think he may have given up, or his missus has slapped him
                    That boy go raaaaaaa

Comment

Not much been fairly tepid, usual few suspects been around. Though BrowneIssue was having major issues trying to get Linux on a USB stick. I think he may have given up, or his missus has slapped him

Maybe she called the police when he tried to blow up the USB stick?

I do hope BI is ok? BI - are you alright?

Diablo - have not seen too many posts from you here before - I do hope you enjoy tpd as much as I do. Do you have lots of drivel to tell?

Comment

Working...
                      X