• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they went quiet. i asked if they understood and got little meek yeses and then all was fine. i would have too. little feckers.

Comment

Ubuntu

I'll have another go at repartitioning the USB stick and start again from there.

Razzle frazzle.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

When I was a teenager the cinema we used to go to was huge - just the one vast screen.

We used to sit upstairs and flick ice cream off the balcony onto the people below.

I once knocked my ice cream tub off the edge and it landed on a man's lap. That was funny.

Toffee popcorn used to go that way too: flicked over the edge. I don't recall eating much of it.

Kia-Ora. Is that plastic-flavoured orange juice still going?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

have a cuppa first though eh? reflect and then do.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
            have a cuppa first though eh? reflect and then do.
            Damn good idea.

I'll go put the kettle on.

See ya later...

Comment

Right, armed with a cup of tea, I'll re-read the instructions...

Comment

Oh! I as expecting to come back and find 65432 to have gone!

Comment

that's the way. read it slowly. find a piece that you skipped that is in fact crucial. we're off to the flicks. good luck, fingers crossed for you and why not grab 65432 whilst your at it?

Comment

ooh yeah! i didn't realise how close we were!

Comment

the girls aren't ready yet anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X