• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this time we shall sit right at the front with huge buckets of popcorn and assorted sweets

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Let's try something radical. Making the partition an active boot partition.
      ooh radical man!

Comment

reminds me of the time i went to see jethro tull at the birmingham nec in the early 80's

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          and i don't mind seeing it again. the last time a huge chap sat right in front of me and kept moving around - the bottom half of the screen was obscured and i couldn't relax into the film at all.
          We went to see a film last week (Um. What was it? Oh yeah, St Trinians!)

There was a bunch of kids there that were out of their heads. Nobody dared confront them either, nasty little chavs they were.

Wandering round the cinema (this is during the film) pushing people about, falling over, fighting each other and 'dissing' the girls.

Luvverly.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

it was the under wraps tour in 84

Comment

Ubuntu

Fdisk.

Switch to 2nd drive, the USB stick ... hurrah! That worked.

Make 1st partition the active partition:

"Only partitions on Drive 1 can be made active."

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

this chap at down right in front of me and he was big. really big. but his hair was planetary sized. ridiculous. i couldn't see anything but his vast, frizzy permed hair. two hours of gig and all i see is hair.

Comment

Ubuntu

WTF do I do now?

Try following the instructions again in case I missed something?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    this chap at down right in front of me and he was big. really big. but his hair was planetary sized. ridiculous. i couldn't see anything but his vast, frizzy permed hair. two hours of gig and all i see is hair.
                    I can't believe the afro is back.

It looked ridiculous last time.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      We went to see a film last week (Um. What was it? Oh yeah, St Trinians!)

There was a bunch of kids there that were out of their heads. Nobody dared confront them either, nasty little chavs they were.

Wandering round the cinema (this is during the film) pushing people about, falling over, fighting each other and 'dissing' the girls.

Luvverly.
                      yeah there were some little boys throwing sweets at us when we went to see a film a month or so ago... can't remember what it was... anyway i felt something hit me, turned round and saw them throwing. i loudly told them that if they did it again i would pick them up by their scruffs and throw them out of the exit....

Comment

Working...
                      X