• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    plus satsumas. think I might have a yoghurt afterwards.
    enema
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I am shocked!

I have told the gf that if she declines Paris I will take you instead - though you will have to promise to be a good girl.
      Great I'm always a good girl.....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        How many loos do you have in your house?

Am I that fat I need more than one?

WE have 3 - 1 in loft extension, 1 in main bathroom (next to double bath), 1 in garage (by kids playroom).

Comment

enema

the gf loved those when she lived in HK. keeps threatening to take me along to a session! I told her, an Englishman's bottom is his own private affair.

Comment

64800?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I was just thinking in terms of getting your system booting again - I've used one to restore life to my Windows laptop after injudicious meddling with partition tables and such.
              Sorry, didn't twig that.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

no lurkers? is this the century?

Comment

Sorry, didn't twig that.
                  century

Comment

Evening, all!

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

darts on bbc interactive now
                      That's just stupid because you'll damage the screen

Comment

Working...
                      X