• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i hate to say it but it does.

Comment

well, maybe not hate. but anyway all seems well.

Comment

i'll keep a look out for the wireless degradation issue. hopefully it won't pounce.

Comment

and now i need to try and find those vistas disks so i can try out boot camp

Comment

i've got some old xp ones but they are pre sp2 and i don't think boot camp likes those.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              What about later? Are you going to in there at 1 minute past what ever time you finish?
              Not sure.... I'm now thinking that FaQ may be right ... they could be a reward to myself for all my hard work over the next few weeks
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

but if i have to it will be worth a go rather than buying yet another copy.
                Last edited by DS23; 11 January 2008, 10:29. Reason: jvcjwcvlwh

Comment

it is amazing how many disks i have found whilst rooting about under the stair and in drawers. dozens and dozens of the feckers. all sorts of setup disks for all sorts of hardware.

Comment

i wonder if there is a recycling option for old cd's...

Comment

a worthy plan b?

Comment

Working...
                      X