• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I've just been reading about tied tongue - didn't know what it was. Have you seen a lactation consultant experienced in evaluating the frenulum? Seems it's not always an easy thing to diagnose.

My Mrs had real problems breastfeeding (as they say in the farming industry "zum are good milkers, and zum aren't") and so couldn't lose weight that way.
    in the old days they just gave it a snip with scissors. babys cry max of 1 minute - sometimes not atall.

it might cure itself so we will see - but seems gf father and his father both needed snip. my sister (the one I hate) says we should go to Southampton - world expert there.

Why did the Mrs have trouble breastfeeding? seems alot of women do have trouble with it. Though for others a crying baby (not even their wn) can cause a gush.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Of course, Catholicism is only a cult anyway.
      I agree.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I haven't had chance to do it.

I try to avoid politics as a discussion, to be honest. I might have a look at the mayoral thread - I read it, but didn't add anything.

I think that Boris for mayor would be a disaster - nice enough guy, but I just don't think he would cut it. I do think that children need some degree of strong role model - whether that is a father or something structured like the army - and I commend your guy for raising the issue.
        I think that Matt only cares about the children and a party ith money. He would stand as monster raving looney if needed (and it is probably closest).

Fot the record, he is v v anti BNP. He is a lifelong labour supporter(unlike me). I hope him and me never discuss politics or it will get nasty! I doubt he knows the difference between England and the UK - but he knows all aboiut marketing and media.

Comment

I've just been reading about tied tongue - didn't know what it was. Have you seen a lactation consultant experienced in evaluating the frenulum? Seems it's not always an easy thing to diagnose.

My Mrs had real problems breastfeeding (as they say in the farming industry "zum are good milkers, and zum aren't") and so couldn't lose weight that way.

Well done!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Hello 5X

I'm nearly in Real Time™ !
            I'm back this morning, but also reading tonight at the same time.

Confusing.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

So she's a cradle snatcher?

I will try that one out on her mother!

mind you she has already threatened trouble if our son looks at her daughter...

Comment

I'm back this morning, but also reading tonight at the same time.

Confusing.

back to the back to the future?

just dont ignore CM or else...

Comment

Today, 21:32 #63836
                  TheFaQQer
                  Godlike

nice pali

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Why did the Mrs have trouble breastfeeding? seems alot of women do have trouble with it. Though for others a crying baby (not even their wn) can cause a gush.
                    Don't think it was necessarily a production problem.

DD1 latched on badly first time, so nipples got badly cracked and incredibly sore and bleeding. MrsF kept going for a few weeks, but the pain was too much.

DD2 was OK the first day, but then started to cause the same problems, so she stopped feeding on day 2.

It was not good for mother or baby to try to continue, a lesson we learnt from DD1.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Tube was screwed getting into work this morning.

Tube was still screwed getting back tonight.

Signal failure, it seems - normal tube journey is 10 minutes. Took me 90 this morning

This is why I live in SE LOndon. I like being above ground. I am 17 minutes to LOndon Bridge, 21 to Cannon Street, 25 to Waterlo and 28 to Charing Cross. I have only ever had jobs within walking distance of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X