• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I do wonder how the modern dart board came about - I must look it upo. wikipedia is my friend
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darts#History

no-one sems to know!

Comment

so http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Adams is through...

Comment

players were 4 sets each (just decider left) when BBC2 went to mastercheff...

Comment

hit the red button - virgin let me down again. lucky we have freeview in the extension.

Comment

so now gf watching bbc2 - masterchef. I preferred llyod grossman to the current moron who hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              so now gf watching bbc2 - masterchef. I preferred llyod grossman to the current moron who hosts it.
              and I really really hated LG!!!

Comment

nice program on C5 tonight about intelligent kids - should be good...

Comment

when I got home from work I took baby for a walk.

Comment

it was very wet - but he loves his fresh air.

popped in to see a neighbour...

Comment

... she will babysit on Saturday while we go to the Manoir.

Comment

Working...
                      X