• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    No - baby is three months old, so she needs to lose some of that weight.

Breastfeeding is meant to help the pounds drop off.
    true about feeding. but baby has tied tongue so cant breastfeed. might need op at 1 year.

he cant poke his tongue out. gf says it must be sorted or he wont get a gf. I dont understand. can anyone explain?

<licks eyebrows>

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I have plenty of problems but just dont care.
      Aha! The secret to survival in customer service.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Morning All
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Quick summary of my morning.

Got up

trains f*cked

working from home
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Thing is I like a good pagga. I could start a pagga in an empty room. I really must try to stop arguing...
            Well, yes. There are those kind of relationships too...

I wasn't made that way.

When presented with a stroppy, violent I-want-this-to-escalate person, I just admit I was wrong and say I don't want a fight. Doesn't work though.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                those numbers don't do anything for me.
                Code:
                Code:
                Who Posted?
                Total Posts: 63,232
                User Name 	Posts
                DS23 	7,178
                Of course.

Comment

TF - I have started a mayor of London thread which I will fluff later. Can we discuss politics there?

So that is another rule - no politics. to go with no counting, no deletion, no jokes, no interupting conversations, no consecutive posts, no football.

TPD is getting worse than ClientCo...
                  I get the impression religion is taboo too. Let's try a little test to see what happens... watch this...

Comment

Anyone planned a disney trip recently ?

The holiday is booked, and I just need to source the park tickets - recommendations ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

Morning All
                      Hello Bear!

Oggled any good totty this morning?

Comment

Working...
                      X