• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there has been a slight delay due to time zone confusion.

Comment

so i still have something to look forward to.

Comment

it now clashes with the weekly review meeting.

Comment

which is not ideal it must be said.

Comment

on the other hand it should make wednesday afternoon rather more interesting and (fingers crossed) more productive than usual.

Comment

unless the current client finds out. in which case who knows what kind of disaster i might be facing.

Comment

here we go...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  here we go...
                  Good luck!
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

And while DS23 enjoys his double-booked interview I shall enjoy my snackette...
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I threw out the last tomato cup-a-soup thingie.

It was a new brand and it was disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                      X