• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must empty the dishwasher b4 the chicken thingy.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Why werre you banned?

never say never...
      Linky

I tested the rude word filter, but I think there was more to it than that - I honestly don't know what I wrote to get banned in that thread. No warnings or nothing first, which was annoying to say the least.

I had a post deleted, answering the question "what has a hazelnut in every bite?"
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

And move the washing on - dryed clothes->cupboards, washing machine ->dryer, refill washing machine

Comment

can't be bothered tonight with the ironing etc

Comment

The cleaner came today so loads of washing to do...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Evening denizens
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                I'm going now. Have fun

Well done!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I like the Brilloant one!

Thinking about zeity's title - should I have "more fingers than analysts"?
                  "More Analysts Than Lucy"?

But that might be too much.

I like "Brilloant" but I still feel that custom titles should be for more than a mere 5000 posts....

10000 - now there's a target for you
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    I have just conquered a rare and terrible Internet Explorer bug on behalf of NewClientCorp

It's such an obscure one that I'm going to comment out my fix. Then tomorrow morning I can say "Good Lord, look at this" and everybody will be baffled... then I shall go through the process of reasoning that I just spent half an hour over to work out a fix, but out loud and in about five minutes... and when my "sudden inspiration" works they will all think I'm a genius and be happy to give me lots of money

There's no point doing these really clever bits when everybody else has left for the day. Nobody really appreciates it unless they've been through the doubt and uncertainty before seeing the solution. Otherwise it's like a conjuror opening a rabbit hutch and a rabbit comes out... nobody would pay to see that
                    Can't fault it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      I've had ONE free lunch from an agent. She's offered to come and see me next week though, for a coffee...
                      I last had a free lunch from an agent in ... thinks ... keeps thinking ... mentally runs down CV ... 2001. Maybe 2000.

Comment

Working...
                      X