• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I refuse point blank to indoctrinate my children into that cult, so will have to see what the local school offers. Some decent home education will help, too.
    Just make sure you don't become one of those idots that pulls thier kids out of school and exclusivly teaches them at home. As well as learning to read and write one of the most importnant things that kids learn at school is how to interact with other people.

These idiots keeping thier children at home because they can "school them better" are just making problems for thier kids in the future who will have no idea how to interact with other poeple and will probably get absolutely nowhere in life.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      downloading videos with which to train the dog
      Zeity has some .flv files that might come in useful.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
        Just make sure you don't become one of those idots that pulls thier kids out of school and exclusivly teaches them at home. As well as learning to read and write one of the most importnant things that kids learn at school is how to interact with other people.

These idiots keeping thier children at home because they can "school them better" are just making problems for thier kids in the future who will have no idea how to interact with other poeple and will probably get absolutely nowhere in life.
        what he said

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Great minds...
          Where?

Must have missed them...
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Ok its not a cult... more of a following
            Hmmmmmmm

Oh no.... I said Nick instead of Chimp!!!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Dear God, don't start... Catholic isn't a cult...

Me and Nick nearly weren't going to have babies over this topic!!!
              If Nick is the ex-hubbie and now divorce proceedings are going through surely not having babies is a good thing (hmm am I putting my foot in my mouth or not about now ?)

Comment

what he said
                agreed...
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  On one of my early morning strolls, wrapped up with a scarf, wooly hat, overcoat etc. and still quietly freezing to death... I observed a young lady clothed in her wispy lacey evening finery walking up the road in front of me...

I felt cold for her....
                  I used to me amazed at Neath Station. I'd be waiting for my wife to arrive home from Cardiff. I'd be wrapped up in hat, scarf, gloves. She'd get off the train shivering and be grateful 'd been sat in the car with the heater going.

Meanwhile the bints going out for the night in Swansea's Wind Street would be getting on the train wearing skimpy underwear and high heels and nowt else.

A sight for sore eyes that was!
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    bingo.....

I am always horrified to hear of so many children in this (your) country who are not baptised.... Here, kids are barely breathing and we have them baptised!!
                    Christened, surely?
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I was busting my balls trying to get a few fixes in today, but I've got more time
                      Ouch! Try using your fingers on the keyboard instead.
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X