• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Greetings
    Hello
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      at seconday school there is 3 choices :-
      1. skank - even the best skank is dreadful
      2. private - and I dont think I can afford it
      3. a catholic school which is best non-private school for miles and miles

option 3 is needed

luckily gf is a catholic which helps alot - she wanted the baby BP baptized anyway.
      I refuse point blank to indoctrinate my children into that cult, so will have to see what the local school offers. Some decent home education will help, too.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Monkey magic... monkey magic.... some kind of stealth ninja....with loads of mystery!!
        Loads of mystery

I can "fill" you in on the bits you don't know

Comment

Hello Hello – it goes well thanks

What’s going on here?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Touch wood, but the amplifier may be fixed...

Or it's lulling me into a false sense of security.
            "Touch wood" - indeed, or anything else non-conductive, under the circumstances.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Greetings
              Wotcha
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Hello Hello – it goes well thanks

What’s going on here?
                I was busting my balls trying to get a few fixes in today, but I've got more time

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  plus they need to do readings etcetc. quite frankly I would bribe the priest to get the kids a good education.
                  There was a TV drama thing a year or so ago about that - people bribing the priest to get into Catholic school, then the priest blackmailed them, dad kills the priest in a rage....

Very good it was, but I can't remember anything about what it was called or who was in it.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    I refuse point blank to indoctrinate my children into that cult, so will have to see what the local school offers. Some decent home education will help, too.
                    Dear God, don't start... Catholic isn't a cult...

Me and Nick nearly weren't going to have babies over this topic!!!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Dear God, don't start... Catholic isn't a cult...

Me and Nick nearly weren't going to have babies over this topic!!!
                      Ok its not a cult... more of a following

Comment

Working...
                      X