• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the baby screamed through most of service then fell asleep. amazing how heavy sleeping people are.

try picking someone up. then get them to imagine they have water running through them like a hosepipe. pick them up again. they will be twice as heavy.

Comment

baby woke up just as we were leaving church - priest suggested we put him in the nativity! I said I would be back in 18 years...

Comment

we then drove straight to gambado - a warehouse sised soft play area near Beckenham.

Comment

it was very busy and we had to park a long way away.

Comment

it was not too busy inside - most cars were there for the sports fields round there.

Comment

th kids had a nice time - but I only got 5 minutes o the pc there.

Comment

either someone had got into a pagga with another child, or baby needed feeding/changing or getting drinks or getting food etcetc.

Comment

the food there was quite nice - changed menu.

Comment

kids had beefburger plus chips - organic beef though. Me and gf had chicken/bacon baguette.

Comment

quiet in here today. where is everyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X