• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    Excellent work. Are they fake?
    Well, I'm not going to lie and pretend they belong to my girlfriend when in reality they are just from a picture I found on the web!

But they are a pair of beauties, aren't they? I know they don't quite match, but that's normal enough, isn't it?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Can't you just imagine them, bouncing up and down, up and down, all day as people bang away all day at them? I'm sure that pair could do sterling work with little more than an occasional rub to keep them looking pert.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Can't you just imagine them, bouncing up and down, up and down, all day as people bang away all day at them? I'm sure that pair could do sterling work with little more than an occasional rub to keep them looking pert.
        Doubtless. Do they go stiff in the cold though?
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

afternoon all

Comment

Its been a long day...

Comment

Up at 8am after only 10 hours sleep which is a struggle.

Comment

but the gf did a slimming world cooked breakfast - bacon, eggs, low fat sausages, grilled tomatos(or bomatos as my daughter says), mushrooms.

Comment

it must be a red day today I suppose. I get so confused...

Comment

Then to church. ceremony of 3 kings today. My daughter was picked to be a kind - son would not do. All the kings were girls.

Comment

so my daughter had to be an hour in the service - son was 30 minutes in the children's part. doing drawings and learning songs.

Comment

Working...
                      X