• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning. How are we all today?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I am popsting this from gambados
      Don't they speak English there?

Comment

So I need today:

- 3 x sanitised fermenting bins;
        - siphon;
        - hydrometer & thermometer;
        - a couple of gallons of cooled kettle water.

I have all of these ready except the sanitised fermenting bins. I'd better get on with sorting them out.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          So I need today:

- siphon;

I have all of these ready except the sanitised fermenting bins. I'd better get on with sorting them out.
          How many people does it take to lift your kettle?
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

So I need today:

- siphon;

Am I the only one who read that lot and thought you were going in to the home enema market ?

Interesting Plan B, I suppose.
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
              How many people does it take to lift your kettle?
              Just one. Many times into two clean one gallon demijohns.

However, some home brewers use turkey fryers (a downright lethal lard-arse Merkin invention) as kettles.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Just one. Many times into two clean one gallon demijohns.

However, some home brewers use turkey fryers (a downright lethal lard-arse Merkin invention) as kettles.
                <American_Mrs_Mode>

Turkey fryers are brilliant - lethal yes, but they turn out good turkey...

</American_Mrs_Mode>
                The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                  Am I the only one who read that lot and thought you were going in to the home enema market ?
                  That can, sort of, be an effect of drinking real ale.

Half a dozen pints followed by a huge bowl of muesli before going to bed can have explosive effects!

Comment

With regard to Moose's and Troll's and many other similar avatars on here today, I've made mine conform.

Comment

With regard to Moose's and Troll's and many other similar avatars on here today, I've made mine conform.

Excellent work. Are they fake?

Comment

Working...
                      X