• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    (Brief trip into nearly real time...)

I only changed mine after a discussion I had with BrilloPad last night about ginger people not getting jobs (in a SA thread). It will go back to the old one next week or so, since I am not ginger, nor do I believe in justice for them.
    Welcome back FaQ, hope you had a good time.

No doubt you will reply to this after you have trawled the remaining 4k posts.

What a pro

Comment

And with that, it's back to sorting out the study and taking the rubbish to the tip.
      Be sure to enjoy that, won't you.
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

And with that, it's back to sorting out the study and taking the rubbish to the tip.
        Did that yesterday, and I think I might have thrown away a slipper

Comment

and thats me done for the morning.

Later folks

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post

Later folks
            Later mate - have nice walk
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

I think I'll stick with the one I've got
              Admirable self-restraint!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Did that yesterday, and I think I might have thrown away a slipper
                Well, it is that time of year - a glass slipper, I suppose?
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Later folks
                  Later

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

^ Repeat as necessary
                    Golod Chimp!!!

I think I'll stick with the one I've got
                    Please don't changeit Monkey.... I love it

Morning everyone, by the way I didn't wake up till 10.30 I think I needed to catch up on some sleep!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I am popsting this from gambados

Comment

Working...
                      X