• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posted pics of some of the work I've been doing on the new house on facebook. I'm about a tenth of the way to completion now
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Not since attaining adulthood/puberty
      The

n +p,+q xxx

format should still be vaguely familiar.

n = number of items
      +p, +q = factors such as likelihood to hit and damage or likelihood to ward blow and strength of armour
      xxx = the item

I was following the "+1 post" message which suggests there is a weapon to be picked up. A weapon probably lightly better than a club.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        The

n +p,+q xxx

format should still be vaguely familiar.

n = number of items
        +p, +q = factors such as likelihood to hit and damage or likelihood to ward blow and strength of armour
        xxx = the item

I was following the "+1 post" message which suggests there is a weapon to be picked up. A weapon probably lightly better than a club.
        The only games I play are chess & scrabble sorry.
        the only games on this comp are chess and scrabble same for my others

Comment

I can't see there being a mass assault on 60,000 tonight.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Strange, Games have never really interested me, nor sports like football, cricket, tennis or even rugby really.

I like shooting, fishing, Archery and S.C.U.B.A.

Comment

I can't see there being a mass assault on 60,000 tonight.
              I'm going to bed soon. Running a temperature and can't stop coughing. Throat hurts too, but I think that is from the coughing. (bloody Man Flu)

Comment

Strange, Games have never really interested me, nor sports like football, cricket, tennis or even rugby really.

I like shooting, fishing, Archery and S.C.U.B.A.
                Interesting that they are solitary rather than team activities. (That is not a criticism - just an observation.)

Comment

I'm going to bed soon. Running a temperature and can't stop coughing. Throat hurts too, but I think that is from the coughing. (bloody Man Flu)
                  Then we'll be leaving to 60K for whoever gets back from the clubs first!

Comment

Interesting that they are solitary rather than team activities. (That is not a criticism - just an observation.)
                    Strangely enough, I do none of them alone, there are always a gang of us fishing and diving, and at least two shooting and archery.

Comment

Then we'll be leaving to 60K for whoever gets back from the clubs first!
                      Sorry but I can't seem to shift this bug.
                      It seems to ease off for a day or two and then comes back with a vengeance

Comment

Working...
                      X