• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am trying to make a valid contribution to the 60k...
    And indeed you do. But, you may be surprised to hear, we actually appreciate your input far more than that you've culled from elsewhere.

It's not that the recycled pearls of wisdom aren't appreciated - for they most certainly are - but there's nothing quite like 'hearing' the thoughts of another living TPD soul from across the hundreds of miles.

I'm fascinated by 5X's take-away.

I can smell NickFitz's soup.

Now tell me about you. I want to know. We all want to know.

What are your hopes? Dreams? Desires? Aspirations? Strange stains on your trousers?

From such shared human titbits is TPD made.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

BrowneIssue
      Super poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BrilloPad

And indeed you do. But, you may be surprised to hear, we actually appreciate your input far more than that you've culled from elsewhere.

It's not that the recycled pearls of wisdom aren't appreciated - for they most certainly are - but there's nothing quite like 'hearing' the thoughts of another living TPD soul from across the hundreds of miles.

What are your hopes? Dreams? Desires? Aspirations? Strange stains on your trousers?

century

Comment

ahh - a viz fan?
        Viz. Not so much a magazine as an obligation.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          I remember the last time you asked me that. Composing my reply left me depressed for days.

I suppose my one remaining hope is that, if I get have to end my life and take others with me, that I dont **** it up big time. It woul be nice to make the ffront pages of the all the newspapers for the correct reasons. correct to me that is.

Can we talk about something nice now?

Actually i am too depressed - Im off to bed - enjoy the 60k and c u all tmrw...

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
            Hi BI

I tend to just download a couple every now and again and change them every so often.
            Re: the bint in the purple knickers.

When her leg moves forward, there's a crease between her thigh and bum. As it moves back, the crease disappears.

Am I being too picky?

(Or have I spent too long following women in short skirts?)

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Re: the bint in the purple knickers.

When her leg moves forward, there's a crease between her thigh and bum. As it moves back, the crease disappears.

Am I being too picky?

(Or have I spent too long following women in short skirts?)
              Solved that issue then.

Comment

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
                My wife bought me a flash dress watch at Jersey Goldsmiths. It came with a 10 year guarantee.

It broke after about 5 years.

Eventually, I threw it out.

The day after bin day, I found the guarantee.

It had 3 weeks left to run.

Comment

and it was very quiet in here.

I have to go to bed in a minute so will miss the 0k which will doubtless fall tonight.
                  You never know. I was absolutely sure the 60K would go this morning.

Comment

BrowneIssue
                    Super poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BrilloPad

century
                    Was is? It was!

Thank you!

Comment

I remember the last time you asked me that. Composing my reply left me depressed for days.

I suppose my one remaining hope is that, if I get have to end my life and take others with me, that I dont **** it up big time. It woul be nice to make the ffront pages of the all the newspapers for the correct reasons. correct to me that is.

Can we talk about something nice now?

Actually i am too depressed - Im off to bed - enjoy the 60k and c u all tmrw...

Oops.

Comment

Working...
                      X