• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Dows finest reserve - i.e. the finest c**p as its not vintage!
    I do like port - but am teetotal so rarely drink. I used to go to Southebys in 93/94 to buy port with a m8.

Comment

I got told off for being a smart Alec...
      Women have got many faults.
      Men have only two.
      Everything they say.
      And everything they do.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I do like port - but am teetotal so rarely drink. I used to go to Southebys in 93/94 to buy port with a m8.
        of course taylors in the best. the finest years in last century were 45 then 63. I got a bottle of 63 as it is my birth year.

Comment

I don't like port

Comment

yes you do! its b! dont lie...
            Absa-friggin-lutely
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

of course taylors in the best. the finest years in last century were 45 then 63. I got a bottle of 63 as it is my birth year.

I drank it in the year 2000 - it was lovely! well worth the wait...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Absa-friggin-lutely
                ahh a man like me! ace...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  bring home... nothing but the best
                  Stupid me. Of course it is - little monkey's poorly.

She was sounding better this a.m. - OK now? All set for a weekend of fun to compensate? It was her birthday on Thursday, wasn't it?

Comment

I drank it in the year 2000 - it was lovely! well worth the wait...
                    How much would you pay for a bottle like that ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      How much would you pay for a bottle like that ?

I only paid £30 - in 1997 I saw it selling for £100. I wonder how much worth now?

Comment

Working...
                      X