• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man from nPower came round knocking on the door last night to get us to switch to them.

I declined politely.

I've just seen the headline: "Npower to increase energy prices"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7170298.stm

What a bunch of toerags!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Agency just phoned me. Last 3 months of invoices to client have bounced.

At least I got paid for all that work, the agency haven't.

Time to polish the old CV me thinks. This isn't going well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Agency just phoned me. Last 3 months of invoices to client have bounced.

At least I got paid for all that work, the agency haven't.

Time to polish the old CV me thinks. This isn't going well.
        Oh no..... thats not good!!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Oh no..... thats not good!!!
          Well considering they just agreed to a 3 month extension I am guessing its some internal admin balls up. I highly doubt that the largest retailer in the UK has run out of money.

Also as this work is for a Direcor they tend to do things like say "just get it sorted" then fail to apportion extra cash to internal budgets as in this case.

Basically they have the budget to pay for me....just no-one knows the cost-centre as this place is operated on a need to know basis.

Fun and games...

Comment

Bloody quiet today.

Comment

#59500 here I come

Comment

TPD - Drivel never tasted so sweet.

Comment

Its a bus queue of smilies.

Comment

Its like 28 days later in here today.....what is it performance review day?

Comment

Just been back down to the court house with my divorce forms....
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X