• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with all these replies i keep posting some post(man/woman/thing/person/chocolate bar/ding dong/proprioter) is gonna get a real back ache
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Hello boys

What have I missed.....
      me probably
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        The things that are aching or the things that are hurting

I've practically rebuilt the new house in the last three weeks.

She who must be obeyed wants parquet flooring throughout the ground floor except for the downstairs loo and kitchen
        are they one in the same then

sounds like the water saving tip from earlier today
        Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof View Post
          are they one in the same then

sounds like the water saving tip from earlier today
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

and in the beginning was
            Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            jdjdsjd
            and then came

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            jdjdsjd
            and then came

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              The things that are aching or the things that are hurting

I've practically rebuilt the new house in the last three weeks.

She who must be obeyed wants parquet flooring throughout the ground floor except for the downstairs loo and the kitchen
              That's gonna take a while

enjoy
              Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Diver,

I need a floor in my kitchen, extension built 3 years ago and still only fot floor boards down (you know those carppy fibre boardy things)

waht do ya recon

of ether Ceramic Tiles, Wood, Amtico stuff or other

It's about 38m2 so quite large and may want it to go into hall ahn stuy that adding another 25m2

Comment

ps

n e 1 wana suk mi tow

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Bye all.

Catch you tomorrow sometime...

looks like he's getting hungry

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof View Post
                      Diver,

I need a floor in my kitchen, extension built 3 years ago and still only fot floor boards down (you know those carppy fibre boardy things)

waht do ya recon

of ether Ceramic Tiles, Wood, Amtico stuff or other

It's about 38m2 so quite large and may want it to go into hall ahn stuy that adding another 25m2
                      Parquet flooring looks nice in large open areas and sealed with a polyurethane is hard wearing. Use the proper parquet adhesive though.
                      Tiles are another good option, as long as the floor is sound. I gather by carppy fibre boardy things You mean Weyroc water resistant particle boards. these are an excellent surface to lay any form of timber or man made flooring too. if Tiling ensure that you seal the floor with a good PVA before laying tiles on ceramic tile adhesive for wooden flooring.
                      In the kitchen and bathroom I would mix a little PVA with the grout as well. this waterproofs it and stops it cracking and discoloring.
                      Hardwood flooring is a good but more expensive operation and just needs fiber underlay.
                      Laminated flooring is a cheap and nasty option Yech!

HTH
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X