• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime I've been involved with budding entrepeneurs I've wound up working long hours for very little reward.

I swear that the current one will be my last (unless you have a very good proposition).

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I'll see his fiver and raise it.... 50p
      I can't beat that so I'm out.

Comment

ah Ted.... are you sure..???
        I'd love too but it would mean getiing up to manc after work and before the do.

Leaving Mrs Bear at home looking after Baby Bear til Sat evening whilst I go on the piss - I always feel a bit guilty about that as she's had him all week.
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          I'll give you a fiver for 97.5 % of your company.
          Not looking for investment - looking for someone to run the thing for me

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            I'd love too but it would mean getiing up to manc after work and before the do.

Leaving Mrs Bear at home looking after Baby Bear til Sat evening whilst I go on the piss - I always feel a bit guilty about that as she's had him all week.
            I suppose.... bring her with you - get a babysitter... is there no granny bear??

Not looking for investment - looking for someone to run the thing for me
            I'll do it
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
              Everytime I've been involved with budding entrepeneurs I've wound up working long hours for very little reward.

I swear that the current one will be my last (unless you have a very good proposition).
              This is what I don't have - time

I need someone who has drive and ambition to take my idea and make it happen.

And be rewarded for it

Comment

I suppose.... bring her with you - get a babysitter... is there no granny bear??

I'll do it
                There is a granny bear - but she's never had him overnight.

Comment

And Mrs Bear would really not be interested in coming on a night out with a load of people I talk to on the internet

Especially when she can't drink

Comment

And if Mrs Bear came, I wouldn't get my full quota of snogs from you CM

Comment

And Mrs Bear would really not be interested in coming on a night out with a load of people I talk to on the internet

Especially when she can't drink
                      And if Mrs Bear came, I wouldn't get my full quota of snogs from you CM
                      Two very good points Ted....
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X