• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    They'll be back. This place is like Hotel California

You can checkout any time you like,
    But you can never leave!
    Hello PRC

How's tricks??
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hi Cailin,

Not bad thanks.

With more than a week away from TPD, and more food in me than Waitrose sell in a month, I'm fighting fit for 2008.

All I need now is snow waiting for me when I get home.

How are you?

Comment

just reading the "leaving tax money" thread in General. Quite interesting to read how people operation their companies.

Comment

I find it quite amusing that some people are willing to state that they operate thier companies in a bad way on a public forum. I'm sure any Hectors perusing the boards will be very interested......

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
            I find it quite amusing that some people are willing to state that they operate thier companies in a bad way on a public forum. I'm sure any Hectors perusing the boards will be very interested......
            I'm fairly new to the Ltd game, and I try to leave 50% of each invoice in the company deposit account. That should cover everything. I would love to pull 100% out each month, but I wouldn't like to have to claw it back over a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I'm fairly new to the Ltd game, and I try to leave 50% of each invoice in the company deposit account. That should cover everything. I would love to pull 100% out each month, but I wouldn't like to have to claw it back over a couple of months.
              I've always done the same - 50%. However, there's nothing quite like spending 10 months out of 14 on the bench to make you change your mind.

In the good old days when I was raking in over £100k per year it was easy to say how easy it was to leave the money alone.

Having to decide "Shall I pay the rent or leave the money in the company for the tax man but be evicted?" isn't pleasant. Not many of the high and mighty would be able to leave it where it is knowing "there's a contract just around the corner - isn't there?"

Hence I have intentionally stayed out of that thread.

NB:The VAT ALWAYS gets paid.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Lunch time... soup and a roll today.... Back to normality!

Also going to drop my divorce forms at the court.... boll**ks features now has agreed to get divorced.... if I pay What a tosser!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I've got an interview! Other side of the city. Don't quite know what the job is yet ... I find out when I get there.

It's snowing like hell and the car is buried and I've got 54 minutes to get washed, dressed and there!

C U later!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

My 3000th Post

I saved it for TPD. See I do care.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      I've got an interview! Other side of the city. Don't quite know what the job is yet ... I find out when I get there.

It's snowing like hell and the car is buried and I've got 54 minutes to get washed, dressed and there!

C U later!

Nice one.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X