• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Today, 20:52 #58685
    BrowneIssue
    Super poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FiveTimes
    tumbling into joke thread mode ?

acrobat

HTH

pali!!!

Thank you most kindly, good Scourer!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

TPD. The mutual appreciation thread.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

zeitghost
        More fingers than teeth 17,548
        TheFaQQer
        Godlike 10,159
        DS23
        TPDeity 9,018
        AtW
        Lord of Squirrels 8,511
        sasguru
        Godlike 8,271
        wendigo100
        Godlike 6,981
        Diver
        Godlike 6,681
        SallyAnne
        Godlike like 6,410
        DimPrawn
        Godlike 6,404
        cailin maith
        Godlike 5,739
        Troll
        Godlike 5,430
        Churchill
        doGlike 5,247
        The Lone Gunman
        Super poster 4,756
        threaded
        Super poster 4,750
        Bagpuss
        Super poster 4,427
        DaveB
        Super poster 4,336
        Lucifer Box
        Super poster 4,182
        BrilloPad
        Super poster 4,169

13 to get Lucifer box...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Even to Russian squirrels
          I love squirrels...

Comment

DS23 7,027
            zeitghost 5,853
            TheFaQQer 5,604
            Diver 4,667
            cailin maith 4,361
            BrowneIssue 3,495
            NickFitz 3,142
            Fortune Green 2,204
            FiveTimes 2,096
            BrilloPad 2,089

7 to get 5* and 11 to 2100...

Comment

some more drivel and I will get a few millstones. i mean milestones...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                lol - I start back training on MOnday - pilates. My back hurts alot less doing pilates. I have only needed minor surgery so far - next step is major surgery...
                Lordy.

If taking even the next step will result in major surgery, I suggest you continue sitting where you are, mate. And I'm not even a doctor.

(It's a philosophy that's server me fine for the past 25 years.) (If we ignore the chest pain.) (And that problem with my shoulder.) (And my thumb - that's funny.) (Mind you, best not forget that weird foot bone problem - that's been bugging me for ever.)

Sorry, Scourer. You were saying something?

And I suspect it is a something to kick me out of my trivial twinge-griping too.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Brillo
                  got
                  a

thank you kind lizard monster .

what are you watching now?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Lordy.

If taking even the next step will result in major surgery, I suggest you continue sitting where you are, mate. And I'm not even a doctor.

(It's a philosophy that's server me fine for the past 25 years.) (If we ignore the chest pain.) (And that problem with my shoulder.) (And my thumb - that's funny.) (Mind you, best not forget that weird foot bone problem - that's been bugging me for ever.)

Sorry, Scourer. You were saying something?

And I suspect it is a something to kick me out of my trivial twinge-griping too.
                    my back will get better in a few years. the internet says so!

is the chest thing ok? muscular? I get chest pains when I lose weight.

one good thing about back pain is other pin seems so minor. except tooth pain.

Jeremy Clarkson says after 40 you wake up every day and something else doesn't work...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      I'm recording C4+1 and watching a documentary about Gerry Anderson on BBC4...
                      All about Thunderbirds - sounds good. But gf has the remote!

Comment

Working...
                      X