• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Is it worth it?
    YES!

Well done!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

sorry
      Download & install something like 'doshometer'. That'll help pass the money, I mean, time.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Is it worth it?
        So I've spent 1/10th of my daily rate today
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

So I've spent 1/10th of my daily rate today
          Which means there's 90% left!

Comment

Why thankyou

not sure if I've had a pali before

Comment

Why thankyou
              You' re welcome.
              not sure if I've had a pali before

You MUST have, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Which means there's 90% left!
                true - but on Friday when I 'worked from home' I had 100% left

Comment

true - but on Friday when I 'worked from home' I had 100% left
                  So you're averaging 95%. (And that's 95% more than the bench is paying!)

But on Friday did you get "sausage, bacon, beans, scrambled egg, mushrooms, potatos, tomatoes and toast" ?

Comment

I'm back
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                      I couldn't get a tattoo.

I'm far too much of a wuss. I don't do pain.
                      It's good pain... I lie there and think "ow ow ow..... stop.... no don't stop "

Not really a fan of tattos myself
                      I always have been keen, but took me years to get the courage to get my first... then it took me ages to choose the next one. I 2nd is miles bigger than the first, it two hours but it was worth it!
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X