• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might be able to get her a "company" laptop

Comment

but I've already bought one this year...

Comment

Is there a set limit on the amount of equipment you can buy ?

Comment

I'd ask my accountant, but they will charge me for the privilege

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            should be good fun, but not looking forward to 25 screaming kids.
            good job the face painter is booked
            So you can disappear in disguise?
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Is there a set limit on the amount of equipment you can buy ?
              Yes. The balance in your bank account.

HTH

(It generally works for me, anyway.)
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

cheers

and I grab 57k

Comment

cheers
                  Bottoms up!

Well done!

Comment

Woo-hoo, and I got a '999' post, too!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Hi 5X

Can you keep things running here? I'm just off to the Chinese.
                      He did, NickFitz, he did! He even kilodrivelled!

Comment

Working...
                      X