• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm. there's some smoked salmon that needs to be consumed.

Comment

you like pate? we got pate. the pheasant one is good too.

Comment

the salmon and mascarpone cheese one is superb.

Comment

oh no! this is the raindrops bit...

Comment

starting to run out of power. 29% left. how long i been on?

Comment

see. this is an experiment in power.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                hmmm. there's some smoked salmon that needs to be consumed.
                It doesn't keep. Best scoff that.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

i should have nipped out for a snack while the bike stuff was on.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    you like pate? we got pate. the pheasant one is good too.
                    I'll let you have that. I'll have the mackerel pate; I can't get too much of that.

Mackerel pate spread on thick, hot buttered toast is a food of the gods.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

oh yeah. smoked mackerel. a fish of true greatness.

Comment

Working...
                      X