• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gmdvd15 - see this link :-

http://www.joescafe.com/cds/gmdvd15.txt

Comment

July 9th & 10th, 1976 - Glasgow/Stafford UK "In Concert" Movie

is my favourite

Comment

produced by Tony Maylam - who still has the full footage from both shows

the GEnesis Managent are aware.

I hope one day it will all be released

Comment

such a pity to keep such treasures hidden from the world

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Bruford#Genesis_live

Bruford also spent six months touring with Genesis in 1976, recordings from which appeared on the Genesis live albums Seconds Out and Three Sides Live. Bruford, who was rehearsing (as guest percussionist) with Collins' side project Brand X, suggested drumming while Collins sang until they found a permanent live drummer. In the event he found he felt no deep affinity to the band's music. "I was just concerned with doing a good job on drums as a kind of 'hired gun'", he has been quoted as saying, stating he "behaved badly, sniped critically and impotently from the side lines", for which he subsequently apologised.

Comment

Now Cinema show - the only Bruford bit to make the SEconds Out Album.

Comment

Currently Active Users: 84 (8 members and 76 guests)
                Most users ever online was 570, 1st July 2007 at 21:39.
                BrilloPad, BA to the Stars, Cliphead, NickFitz, simonsjdaccountancy, thunderlizard

8 members active but only 6 listed?

eh?

Comment

I have skipped entangled so I can listen to Suppers Ready(part 2)

Comment

8 to go until the 3800...

Comment

Suppers ready - cutting between live footage and nuclear weapons being dropped

rather apocolyptical(sp?)

Comment

Working...
                      X