• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The film is essentially "Disney does Night of the Living Dead ... Badly".
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

In fact, despite having watched the film on-line for nothing, I STILL feel ripped off.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The original story is very dark, emotive, horrifying and plausible.

There is no superhero in the original.

And the end is utterly stunning.

The original is a thought-provoking and chilling story that will fuel your nightmares for a long time.

The original will stay with you; it is one of those classic stories that you do not forget.

Comment

The film is a poor parody.

Hammer House of Horror would have done a better job. And without the silly "look at me in another film" scenes and product placements.

Comment

Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after
            another. After the 6th one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son,
            you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne,
            rot your teeth, make you fat."
            Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
            The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
            Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own f$%*@# business!"

Comment

But then, a Hammer House of Horror version would have had norks in it!

Comment

So, as an overall score, I rate "I am Legend" the movie about 4/10.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after
                  another. After the 6th one a man on the bench across from him said, "Son,
                  you know eating all that candy isn't good for you. It will give you acne,
                  rot your teeth, make you fat."
                  Little Johnny replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."
                  The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"
                  Little Johnny answered, "No, he minded his own f$%*@# business!"
                  Is this what happened when you took the 3 kids to the park?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Is this what happened when you took the 3 kids to the park?

opps - wrong thread! I am putting stuff on the jokes thread.

Its chaos here - baby screaming in cot, twins raising hell. I am off to a country park in a while.

Comment

<bump>

Comment

Working...
                      X