• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

though i have never tried that

Comment

Comment

all in the timing. so i believe.

Comment

i blame the drink. made me muck up my spelling.

Comment

and by the time i had re-written it (twice) the time was right to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              That's why I don't sit in the back.

That, and the fact that I can't reach the pedals from there.

Well done!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Groucho, with his movies trailing, stands

Well done!
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

#54345 UPDATE: this isn't the pali, DS23 got that. Some loser is deleting posts again.
                  Hmm. I thought that was the case.

Thank you NickFitz.

Pali credit suspended...

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Evening

Just had an 80 MPH tyre blow out on the M25
                    Mine was on the M4 near the M25 circa 1990. Outside lane doing about 90 MPH. Driving an old Datsun Sunny. Dark and raining.

Big bang, really hard pull to the right, managed to get onto the hard shoulder with no trouble. Complete lack of excitement.

My Dad taught me to drive: "Keep two hands on the wheel at all times unless changing gear, you never know when something will happen." The daft old bugger was right.

Comment

25th December 2007, 00:00

I'm just about to post a Xmas card in General.

I did think of putting it in here, but what the hey, even the handbag merchants deserve a seasonal greeting
                      Happy days!

Comment

Working...
                      X