• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    You need to be careful with those wii things - had a drunken bowling tournament the other night and I can still barely walk.
    hmmmm so blame the wii not the beer eh?

Comment

I am - still have to get my last few pressies :-)
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        hmmmm so blame the wii not the beer eh?
        Indeed - beer never normally makes my back ache
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

i'm going to head off to the sales for the first time ever to get me a new laptop.

Comment

actually i'm going to get one whether it is in sale or not. but they don't know that.

Comment

still not quite sure what to get though.

Comment

I'm sure there's still room to negotiate

Comment

toast!

Comment

a little bit of toast!

Comment

then the hordes will descend today to eat all the cold meats and play at wii. i will be looking for some more games today too.

Comment

Working...
                      X