• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need to step out into the madness and get a few bits and bobs.

Comment

some fine fillet steak, some cider (for the ham), about 6 bottles of excellent wine and perhaps the odd gift. what else... some fresh orange juice.. and something else that i have forgotten.

Comment

peppercorns!

Comment

brandy! a bottle of brandy!

Comment

phew. don't forget the brandy. xmas pudding without the flames? what a disaster that would be.

Comment

and since i am in charge of drink the finger of blame would be squarely (and correctly) laid at my door.

Comment

and now, i need a good s, s and s....

Comment

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X