• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait to get out of this dump. 15:52:17. Mind you I have to do support next week on Thursday 27th. But I can leave at 2pm that day.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Are you trying to say that Accenture are good!!
      I have made most of my money going in after the big names and clearing up their mess. I know what they are like.

I would like to take very politician that says PFI works, strip their skin off and cover them in salt. Then burn them.

Lets talk absolute and not relative - they are usless ****s
      I disagree. I now believe every major outsourcing company is of negative worth to the taxpayer. The degree varies between "quite bad" to "words do not exist to get across how badly I feel".
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I can't wait to get out of this dump. 15:52:17. Mind you I have to do support next week on Thursday 27th. But I can leave at 2pm that day.

which is just as well as I have pilates at 3:45 that day. Pilates usually on a Monday but a 3 week gap leaves me very vulnerable to chronic back pain. So at least this way only 1.5 week gap.

Comment

which is just as well as I have pilates at 3:45 that day. Pilates usually on a Monday but a 3 week gap leaves me very vulnerable to chronic back pain. So at least this way only 1.5 week gap.
          Its so nice to be doing pilates in the afternoon. I just get soooooooo tired in the evenings. Probably due to starting work at 6:30 so alarm goes off at 5:20

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            I have made most of my money going in after the big names and clearing up their mess. I know what they are like.
            So there is some good news then! So if you are on the bench - is there no mess around now?

Comment

Its no threat. "the people" already have already got in Aceenture who have got 50 coders in India on this.

The fact that it should be ready in 2012 at cost of £2m is irrelevant.
              Where "ready" means the Account Manager says his people in the data centre say the people in India say it is "ready". Which means the government has to cough up because that is the trigger point in the contract. Then the Account Manager laughs in your face and buggers off ski-ing for two weeks paid for by his bonus. Again.

Contract project management in the civil service: like stabbing yourself in the eyes with pins, all the time.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

quiet i here so far - late start for some?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Where "ready" means the Account Manager says his people in the data centre say the people in India say it is "ready". Which means the government has to cough up because that is the trigger point in the contract. Then the Account Manager laughs in your face and buggers off ski-ing for two weeks paid for by his bonus. Again.

Contract project management in the civil service: like stabbing yourself in the eyes with pins, all the time.

I never understood why it is called the civil service. Its not civil and its not a service.

I assume you are not a contract account manager then? :-)

Comment

which is just as well as I have pilates at 3:45 that day.
                    I cannot see that word without thinking of crucifixion.

Given your back pain, I assume the same applies to you!

Comment

Morning.....
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X