• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Well you will drink!
    Scarily accurate. Haven't been home yet. Came straight to client site this morning. Still wearing yesterday's clothes of course.

/moan

/whimper
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      My wife & I had a difficult few days earlier this year - difficulties coping with the carp the world was throwing at us individually. We realised we had started snapping at one another but both of us was too tired and cross to deal with it.

When I was banging and crashing about in the kitchen, she came in and quietly repeated a Barbra Streisand song lyric:

"If you ever leave me, will you take me with you? If you're ever lonely, I want to be lonely too."

That fixed things.

Marriage is a never-ending learning experience. You can even get angry at each other - together!

Mind you, Diver, I suspect you did what I did - you married your best friend, didn't you?
      Thats really sweet - pukesville but really sweet!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

great stats brownei!

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
          Scarily accurate. Haven't been home yet. Came straight to client site this morning. Still wearing yesterday's clothes of course.

/moan

/whimper
          That's banana worthy in my book

you must smell great as well
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
            No pox yet - we might have got away with it! Although could still arrive before xmas
            Here's one of those on-line medical diagnosis / advice thingies: Linky.

HTH.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              Im watching Heston's perfect christmas dinner and am looking at The Fat Duck in Bray wondering what there reservation list is like
              yeah me too. wonder what the cost would be for meal for two?

Comment

And this post brings me up to 980 for TPD - I'm not counting honest

Ho hum..
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  Can I just congratulate Browneissue on a fantastic run up to 52k this morning. A sterling effort combined with useful information.

<insert bowing smiley>

I thank you
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Is it time to go home yet?

I'm tired
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Think I might have a bacon sandwich

Hmm bacon... back in 5!

Comment

Working...
                      X