• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Divorce !!!!!! God forbid my wife should ever dump me, I'd be lost.
    My wife & I had a difficult few days earlier this year - difficulties coping with the carp the world was throwing at us individually. We realised we had started snapping at one another but both of us was too tired and cross to deal with it.

When I was banging and crashing about in the kitchen, she came in and quietly repeated a Barbra Streisand song lyric:

"If you ever leave me, will you take me with you? If you're ever lonely, I want to be lonely too."

That fixed things.

Marriage is a never-ending learning experience. You can even get angry at each other - together!

Mind you, Diver, I suspect you did what I did - you married your best friend, didn't you?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Ho hum
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Later, I hope to feel:

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          "If you ever leave me, will you take me with you? If you're ever lonely, I want to be lonely too."
          /throws up
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            BTW Diver - do you understand the blame stats? I dont - what am I missing?
            Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Me too

I assume that it refers to those to be blamed for excessive drivel in TPD
            IT WAS MEANT TO BE FUNNY!!!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              Later, I hope to feel:

Me too - got a big one tonight
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                You will never get the 500 TPD if you don't expand the statements...
                Excellent TPD quote!

Well done!

Comment

/throws up
                  Well you will drink!

Comment

oops. messed up my bananananas.

Comment

Last night, I felt:

Blimey! - that's quite a night

No wonder you feel today
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X